- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
I have been blessed by reading many blogs recently. Here are a few of my favorites from the past couple of weeks involving my two passions – mothering & real food.
Encouragement for Wives & Mothers
- I have a guest post up over at Raising Peanuts as a continuation to my breastfeeding story: Breastfeeding Resources.
- I have been blessed, yet again, by Hannah’s writing: My Response is My Responsibility.
- Lindsay had a beautiful boy through a wonderful home birth experience.
Real Food: Grain Free
- Carrie has a great post on The Anatomy of a Grain Free Breakfast.
- Son of Grok shares all of the positive changes in his life since changing his diet.
- Amy shares her method for making some delicious-looking kimchi.
- Grain-free fried rice anyone?
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?