- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
After a busy weekend that left the house in shambles I need a few easy meals this week so that I can get caught up on spring cleaning. I’m not complaining, though. I was able to spend a couple of hours digging, weeding and planting cabbage, kale, swiss chard and lettuce yesterday. I am sun burnt and sore but it feels so good.
Our area is still not quite ready for lots of local produce, but the farmer’s markets will be opening within a week or two and I can’t wait to get my hands on some fresh asparagus. Only a few more weeks until our CSA share starts up as well. Can’t wait!
- breakfast: soaked millet porridge, lamb
- dinner: Thai chicken, salad with homemade dressing, caulifried rice
- prep: make yogurt, make salad dressing for week, thaw flank steak, start sprouting pintos
- breakfast: almond flour pancakes, oranges
- dinner: Fajitas in lettuce cups with peppers and onions, guacamole
- prep: make chicken stock
- breakfast: smoothies
- dinner: salmon cakes, cortido, stir fried broccoli, carrot sticks
- prep: thaw beef, soak oats
- breakfast: soaked oats with walnuts, currants and butter
- dinner: tacos in lettuce cups, sprouted pinto beans, cortido, guacamole
- prep: cook pintos, brown extra beef for Friday
- breakfast: smoothies, eggs
- dinner: beef minestrone (instead of chicken), salad
- prep: start minestrone in crock pot
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?