- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
After hours in the garden again yesterday, I am playing catch up around the home. I have so many posts coming up that I can’t wait to share with you, but they will have to wait.
Today I want to share some encouraging and helpful links from the homemaking, mother and real food worlds. Some of them are quite old, since I haven’t gotten a chance to share links lately.
I hope they are encouraging and helpful for you as well.
- keeper of the home :: Trying to Avoid Pesticides in Your Produce?
- great health from real food :: Metabolic Typing
- healthy fit mom :: Quick, Delicious Coconut Herb Buns (I’ll be giving this grain-free recipe a try)
- nourished kitchen :: Win Your Kitchen Pick from All Modern
- jana crisp :: The Life of a SAHM
- simple mom :: 7 Ways to Find Motivation at Home
- small notebook :: Prioritizing Goals and Letting Some Go
- cultivating home :: Discouraged (because a mother trains by example)
- clothesline alley :: Not All Separations Are The Same (the heart wrenching reality of being an army wife, by my dear friend Amy)
And if you need me I’ll be at the clothesline, hanging laundry.
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?