- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
Last week really could have used a menu plan. My husband spent most of the week at home continuing to recover and it was actually a nice time of having papa home. Thankfully he is continuing to get better and will be heading back to work this week as he can. That means that I will be trying to get routines, preparations and meals back to normal as well.
I have added in a few grains here and there for the boys, but we are trying to keep them to a minimum and I try to avoid them entirely. Cooler temperatures are here which means plenty of soups made with homemade stock – a real time and budget saver.
- breakfast: coconut flour pancakes, eggs
- dinner: greens quiche, sourdough toast for boys
- prep: start lentil sprouts, rotate kombucha
- breakfast: fried eggs, fruit
- dinner: Roasted chicken and vegetables (potatoes, carrots, beets), cucumber-tomato-basil salad
- prep: make chicken stock in crock pot, soak oats
- breakfast: soaked oats w/ walnuts and dried fruit, fried eggs
- dinner: Chicken soup with vegetables, coconut flour biscuits (working on recipe)
- prep: bake coconut flour biscuits, strain chicken stock, thaw beef, place farm order
- breakfast: coconut flour biscuits, fried eggs
- dinner: taco salad + sprouted lentils
- breakfast: nut and fruit “cereal” with raw milk
- dinner: beef stew with barley, pumpkin pudding
- prep: start stew in crock pot in morning, bake pumpkin pudding, pick up farm order
For hundreds of menus visit Laura.
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?