- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
The above is a trailer for a new fiction series called The Last Pilgrims.
Watch it and see why people are saying…
“Fantastic writing… excellent, well-crafted and imaginative… It is rare that someone has such aptitude to interweave so many elements into their work, that it not only conveys a very important message, but it is also a true pleasure to read." – Natasha
"You are making this too good. I’m almost in despair that each chapter end forces me to wait before I get more story. It’s like waiting for
next week’s installment of LOST…" -Ryan
"Wow, I was on the edge of my seat for the whole battle! I think it just keeps getting better." – Roger
The above comments are from The Last Pilgrims site where you can read the first draft of the book for FREE. This series, which reads like historical fiction, comes from the author of Surviving Off Off-Grid, so you know you’ll be getting some good agrarian-based fiction.
Spread the Word and Win a Free Kindle
Today, for all you book lovers, we’d like to spread the word about this new fiction series and give one of you lovely readers a free Kindle in the process.
Here’s how you can enter:
- First entry: Leave a comment on this post and you will automatically be entered.
- Second entry: Go like "The Last Pilgrims" on Facebook and leave a comment back here on this post letting me know that you did.
- Further entries: Post on your blog or somewhere else on the web and then come back and leave a comment with a link to where you spread the word. You will get an extra ENTRY for each additional comment/link. Yes, sharing on Facebook and other social networking sites counts as a link.
So spread the word, enter to win a kindle, and go read the first draft of the book for free.
Entries will close Monday night.
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?