This week in my kitchen I am…
- Awaiting my 30 pound peach order and wondering how much will actually get preserved when they are unbelievably tasty fresh.
- Debating whether or not to can some tomato sauce for winter when we will be playing a tight game of tetris as it is for moving.
- Happy to watch boys of all ages doing their homemade bread dance after baking what has to be the easiest bread ever this week.
- Eating tomatoes breakfast, lunch, and dinner around here… and (not surprisingly) they don’t last long.
- Looking forward with great anticipation to raspberry picking… they are the best berry after all.
- Making herbal pregnancy every few days and actually really enjoying its yumminess.
- Enjoying another gallon of lacto-fermented pickles and hoping for extra tomatoes to make the salsa next week.
- Thankful for a kitchen that was completely clean for about an hour. It was fleeting but it was nice.
- Starting to plan how we will do the bare necessities like washing dishes and cooling foods once we move off-grid. It is exciting!
What’s happening in your kitchen these days?
We’re partnering with sustainable businesses. Thank you for your support!