- Bread and Crackers
- Coconut Products
- Cookies and Bars
- Fats and Oils
- Flours, Grains, and Legumes
- Fermented Vegetables
- Fermented Food Starters
- Milk and Cream
- Salt and Spices
- Snack Foods
- Supplements & Superfoods
- Yogurt and Kefir
- Books and DVDs
- Kitchen Tools and Appliances
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Personal Care
- Simple Food
Nearly two months on in our move off the grid a rhythm has finally made an appearance. Granted, rhythm looks a whole lot different now, but some familiar things are reappearing.
Freshly ground grain ground by little (and big) hands.
Vegetables are being fermented.
The sea salt has been unpacked.
Homemade sour cream is once again on the menu.
And school is back on the daily agenda.
We’ll take a bit of rhythm in this new home in any form it comes.
- 15 chapters chocked full of budget-cutting resources
- 50 pages of simple steps you can take to cut your bill by at least 25% within a month
- What you can do to drop your bill by at least 15% in the next week
- Resources, ideas, tips, hacks, and strategies all in one easy-to-access place and instantly downloadable
my (grain-free) cookbook
All information found on Nourishing Days is editorial in nature and therefore meant to motivate and inspire rather than be construed as medical advice.
Any statements or claims about the health benefits of supplements or foods made here have not been evaluated by the FDA and as such are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease..
And in the spirit of full disclosure: I do earn a small commission from some links, images and advertisements.
Looking for More?
Set your Twitter account name in your settings to use the TwitterBar Section.