We had been enjoying some cooler weather last week and unfortunately I got a little too comfortable. This week is a whole other story so while we’re sweating in the 90s I’ll be keeping things cool in the kitchen.
We’ve also been blessed with a good amount of lettuce every week. (Best lettuce we’ve ever grown.) So making huge salads every night is a must. Especially when there’s homemade ranch dressing teeming with good fats, friendly bacteria and enzymes.
- breakfast: Muesli with dried apples and walnuts.
- dinner: Grilled chicken, salad with avocado and garlic, green beans and beets cooked in packets on the grill.
- prep: soak walnuts, make creme fraiche
- breakfast: breakfast ice cream
- dinner: club salads with leftover chicken, bacon, avocado, homemade ranch dressing
- prep: make ranch dressing, make yogurt, make kimchi, soak oats for pancakes
- breakfast: oatmeal and coconut flour pancakes
- dinner: Gyro salads with cucumbers, red onion, and tzatziki.
- prep: pick up milk & eggs from farm
- breakfast: eggs + bacon. yogurt.
- dinner: Beef liver with onions and bacon, salads with ranch dressing, sauteed cabbage.
- prep: soak oats for pancakes
- breakfast: oatmeal and coconut flour pancakes with pastured butter, fried eggs
- dinner: Fiesta Cabbage with beef, tomatoes, and vegetables. Dessert.
- prep: Prep dessert early in the day.
Menu Planning Resources
- Books & DVDs – Inexpensive e-books, what to eat, and nourishing cookbooks.
- Kitchen Tools & Appliances – Mixers, Grain Mills, Dehydrators, and Sprouted & Fermented food equipment.
- Raw Cheese and Grass-Fed Butter – Nutrient dense foods we use often.
- Blank Weekly Menu Planner – The download that I use on a weekly basis and keep on my refrigerator.
What are you cooking up this week?